EMPOWERING MINDS WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES !
Skill Level: Beginner – Advance
Format: Virtual Campus | Off Campus
Duration: Weeklong program, 1 hour per day hour per day
About the course
- Students will learn the fundamentals of 3D design. They can easily create an object into 3D view.
- Each session will build on the prior to introduce design concepts and best practices when designing for desktop 3D printers.
- Students will be able to packle the skills and confidence by creating their own designs and start turning their ideas into physical objects.
- 12hours of practical hands on sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Online support teacher
At the conclusion of your child’s course, they will receive an official Cyberbots transcript outlining the skills they learned over the course of the week.