EMPOWERING MINDS WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES !
3D DesigningAge: 7 – 10
Skill Level: Beginner – Advance
Format: Virtual Campus | Off Campus
Duration: Weeklong program, 1hour per day hour per day
About the course
- 3D design is the creation of a 3dimensional object using stimulated software.
- The object can be created from simple shapes all the way up to complex high-polygon models.
- Students feel comfortable tackling multi-part designs by effectively using components and other design tools in 3D software.
- 12hours of practical hands on sessions
- Video tutorials
- Certificate of completion
- Online support teacher
At the conclusion of your child’s course, they will receive an official
Cyberbots transcript outlining the skills they learned over the course of the week.