EMPOWERING MINDS WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES !
Computer NetworkAge: 7 – 10
Skill Level: Beginner – Advance
Format: Virtual Campus | Off Campus
Duration: Weeklong program, 1hour per day hour per day
About the course
- Students will learn how computer network works & know the inner working of a computer network.
- IP addressing, network masks, subnets &subnetting.
- Learn about various types of networks LAN, WAN, MAN &etc& also understand the OSI model.
- 10hours of practical hands on sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Online support teacher
At the conclusion of your child’s course, they will receive an official
Cyberbots transcript outlining the skills they learned over the course of the week.