EMPOWERING MINDS WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES !
Core RoboticsAge: 7 – 10
Skill Level: Beginner – Advance
Format: Virtual Campus | Off Campus
Duration: Weeklong program, 1hour per day hour per day
About the course
- As students engage in this course, they will learn the basic theories and principles that are fundamental to electronics through the development of exciting class projects.
- Students will also be given the opportunity to program a microcontroller towards a given task.
- Students will be able to handle high level sensors and motors. These electrical equipment’s are controlled by microcontroller.
- Robotics kit
- 10hours of practical hands on sessions
- Video tutorials
- Certificate of completion
- Online support teacher
At the conclusion of your child’s course, they will receive an official
Cyberbots transcript outlining the skills they learned over the course of the week.