EMPOWERING MINDS WITH EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES !
Skill Level: Beginner – Advance
Format: Virtual Campus | Off Campus
Duration: Weeklong program, 1 hour per day hour per day
About the course
- In this course students are introduced to HTML as a solution to the problem of how to communicate both the content and structure of a website to a computer.
- Students can easily learn to create their first portfolio website design, and They can showcase this portfolio design anywhere.
- Simple and impressive design techniques, from basics till advanced to focus on goal oriented and user centric designs.
- To create Web elements like buttons, banners and bars and of course complete UI designs.
- 10hours of practical hands on sessions
- Certificate of completion
- Online support teacher
At the conclusion of your child’s course, they will receive an official Cyberbots transcript outlining the skills they learned over the course of the week.